Dental Temps Professional Services / Dental Job Marketplace
Terms and Conditions of Use of Website and Related Services
- Your access and use of the Dental Temps Professional Services and Dental Job Marketplace website and related services is an acknowledgment that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein. The websites are owned and operated by Dental Temps of Northeast Florida, Inc., d/b/a Dental Temps Professional Services (DTPS herein) and Dental Job Marketplace (DJM herein). The Terms and Conditions of Use of Website and Related Services (Terms herein) may be changed at any time by DTPS and DJM without notice and your access and use of the website and related services shall constitute your agreement to the Terms as amended. Terms shall also include any regulations or restrictions set forth in the website, all of which are incorporated herein by reference.
- You may not use the content of the website for any purpose other than the limited license granted to you as a registrant. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that any information provided will be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. You are solely responsible for the content of any information you have posted on the website, and any consequences from such posting, whether you are posting a resume, a job opening, or accessing the candidate database. Your limited license to access to the website or any database may be terminated by DTPS and DJM at any time that DTPS and DJM determines in its sole discretion that you are in violation of the Terms.
- You may not allow any third party to post any resume or to access the database by the use of your password, which is solely for your own use. You may not use any information therein for promotion or sale of any product or service or for any illegal act. You are entirely responsible for all actions or activities in your password account. All information and content is the sole property of DTPS and DJM. Any further publication or commercial use thereof by user is prohibited.
- DTPS and DJM is not responsible for the content of any material posted by users nor for any act or omission of any user. DTPS and DJM does not screen or monitor resumes or job postings and any acts or consequences from access and use thereof is the sole responsibility of the user.
- DTPS and DJM makes no representation of warranty as to the content of any materials posted or the actions of any users. DTPS and DJM provides the website for online distribution of user provided materials or information and assumes no liability or responsibility for the content or use thereof. Nothing contained on the website or in any database shall be considered an endorsement of any user or third party by DTPS and DJM.
- No representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is made by DTPS and DJM with respect to the effectiveness of the website or related services in obtaining a position or filling an opening. All decisions are the sole responsibility of the user. Protection from malware or viruses is the sole responsibility of the user. In no event shall DTPS and DJM be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever to user arising from use of services, access to the website and materials posted thereon or lack of access.
- DTPS and DJM assumes no responsibility for user authentication nor for any disputes between users. User agrees to and shall hold and defend DTPS and DJM harmless from any claim, demand or action arising from any such dispute or in connection with use of the website or any information or materials posted thereon or services provided. User will be provided prompt notice thereof and opportunity to defend. Costs and expenses of enforcement (including attorney fees) shall be borne by the prevailing party.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DTPS and DJM and user and is subject to the laws of the State of Florida. Jurisdiction and venue shall lie in the state and federal courts of the U.S. Middle District of Florida and of Duval County, Florida. Effective as of May 1, 2014.