“Why You Can’t Just “Wing” The Job Search” is a LinkedIn article about searching for jobs. It focuses on the community that is looking for a long term and serious job and points out reasons it is so important to pay attention to the jobs you apply for as well as accept. Each will have an impact on the worker in a future time if they try to better themselves within the job the obtain or if they try to move on to new, bigger, and better things.
Reflect on these key points:
- 1)If you are looking for a long term job, then it is important to prepare and know exactly what you want rather than just “winging it.”
- 2)If you just take a job at random instead of evaluating what you want, you may end up not liking it and may quit or be unhappy.
- 3)If your resume is too vague and unfocused, interviewers will notice this and it can hurt your chances.
“Without properly planning to find the right job/career fit, you’ll be on the job search again in no time.”
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- 5 Tips To Keeping Busy During Downtime - March 13, 2017
- 7 Warning Signs Your Potential Employer Has a Toxic Culture - March 11, 2017
- Performance Management Might Change But It’s Not Going Away - March 9, 2017