Change is coming, and many CEOs believe that their companies will be changing drastically in the next five years. To ensure good performance, you should have a team that is open and willing to work through change. There are some things you can be doing to ensure that your team is flexible and ready to adapt. For instance, you could tell a story about a time someone thrived in a grey area, or support collaborations to open things up to new perspectives.
- Many CEOs believe that their companies are going to be facing a lot of change in the next five years.
- Having a team that is ready and open to change will help, but you need to cultivate the right atmosphere.
- You should tell stories about successfully working in grey areas, encourage open dialogues, and more.
“More than 90% of CEOs believe their companies will change more in the next five years than they did in the last five.”
Read more: https://hbr.org/2019/04/5-ways-to-help-your-team-be-open-to-change
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Performance Reviews: Overcoming 5 Common Biases - January 22, 2021
- Why “REAL LIFE” Support For Your Employees Is A Great ROI - January 14, 2021
- Employees: How to Complete Your Self Appraisal - January 7, 2021